Our core values are those principles that define us. They answer the question "why do we do what we do?". These things are non-negotiables when it comes to ministry. To lose sight or minimize any of these principles is to vear off the path that God has called us to. By knowing and maintaining these core values we know that we will remain on a God ordained path rather than living by man's agenda.
1. We are a church that is founded on the LOVE of God. Upward in Worship Inward in discipleship Outward in evangelism
2. We are a church that is founded on the MANIFEST PRESENCE of God. Upward in Seeking God Inward in developing the fruit of the Spirit Outward in using the gifts to minister to others.
3. We are a church that is founded on the WORD of God. Upward in knowing God corporately Inward in personal devotions Outward in application
4. We are a church that is founded on PRAYER AND INTERCESSION Upward in corporate communion with God Inward in personal communion with God Outward in interceding for others.
5. We are a church that is founded on MISSIONS Upward by capturing the heart of the Father by accepting the great commission. Inward by personally supporting missions. Outward in personal and corporate evangelism.
6. We are a church that values ALL PEOPLE FROM ALL GENERATIONS Upward by valuing every human being as the inheritance of God. Inward by by knowing our own value to God. Outward by actively serving all.